Are you a coach or educator who helps others understand the Enneagram?
The drawings from the Visual Enneagram make a great addition to presentations and handouts to help people retain the distinct qualities of each personality type.
Did you know that, according to John Medina, developmental molecular biologist and author of Brain Rules:
If information is presented orally, people remember about 10 percent, tested 72 hours after exposure. That figure goes up to 65 percent if you add a picture.
License the Visual Enneagram for your teaching materials
For a one-time licensing fee of $150, you get:
- All 12 images (each of the 9 types plus the book cover, overviews with and without type names) of the Visual Enneagram as high-resolution JPEGs
Click the button below to pay with PayPal or credit card:
If you prefer to pay by check, please send it to:
145 Main Street
Beacon, NY 12508
Your payment serves as acknowledgement of the terms of this license which are:
- This license grants permission for use of the images from the Visual Enneagram for your own professional and educational presentations for 1 year from date of payment.
- This license grants permission for use of the images from the Visual Enneagram in handouts and other materials related to your presentation or class.
- Images must be displayed with the full credit and copyright line in all media.
- Images may not appear published as part of any book or publication without express written consent from the authors.
- Images may not be edited, cropped or in any way digitally altered.
- This license permits the use of these images by one individual only. Additional presenters, consultants or teachers are asked to acquire an additional license.
Please contact Kelly Kingman, email@example.com if you have any questions.